Friday, December 16, 2016

Class Evaluation

Some things I liked about this class was having free time. I also liked that we didn't need to write anything because we were always on the computer. I also enjoyed researching medical related careers because it inspired me to become one.

Some things i did not like about the class were the songs that will be played. The songs would annoy me and distract me sometimes from my work. I think next time we should listen to calm music that would let us concentrate better. 

I would reccomend to play calm music and less stories and less songs because i hear a lot of people complaining about them.

A highlight from this class was one of the medical pathways we had to do. We had the option to choose our own and I researched a trauma surgeon and now i want to be one.

I did do my best in this class even though it was not my favorite class. Id try my best to get all of my assignments done.

I am not reading my Life planning Goal journal everyday because i dont think they will all come true even if I really try.

I am committed to be a ctr person because I dont want to end up behind bars or in a graveyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment