Friday, June 9, 2017

Class Evaluation

Some things I liked about this class were that we didn't need to use paper to do our work. I also liked that you always encouraged us to do the right thing and try to help us go in the right direction because some of us grew into families that lacked that and weren't encouraging us. 
I didn't dislike this class at all I just found it a bit boring like every other class. 
I think that an improvement for the class would be to let us listen to music because it helps people to concentrate better. 
I think a highlight for me in the class was researching all these careers in the medical field because one day id like to work in the medical field and i got the opportunity to look at careers I've never heard of.
I did do my best in this class because I know its important to get good grades. 
I don't need to read my life planning goals journal because i already know all of them in my head :). 
I try my best to CTR but I am not a CTR person 24/7.
Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment